English Faith & Culture From Reformation to Catholic Revival
Oxford is an expensive city and we know everybody is on a different budget, so we try to offer a range of options in our pricing.
The following items are included in all fee brackets this year:
- All lectures, seminars, tours, and day-trips
- Entry tickets for all scheduled group activities (sightseeing and cultural)
- 4 group dinners (at least 2 courses + a drink of your choice at an excellent local restaurant)
- Refreshments in between classes
- A Pre-Course Packet, full of material to help you prepare for your time in Oxford
- A Welcome Packet on arrival, with maps, extracurricular ideas, and much more
- All taxes and administrative fees
Other meals are not included, to give you budgeting flexibility and time to explore. Transportation to and from Oxford at the beginning and end of the course is not included, since everyone will be arriving from different places and in different ways.
Residential Fees also include:
- 14 nights self-catering student accommodation in single bedrooms
(Some twin rooms are available as well – please enquire.)
- Some basic shared provisions, replenished once a week, eg. tea, coffee, milk, eggs, bread, cereal, condiments…
Please note that the student houses are old-fashioned, with no elevators or air conditioning, and shared bathrooms. If this is not suitable for you, you may wish to consider booking as a Non-Residential Student. More information here
North American Undergraduates
We offer an academic track for American students in partnership with The Thomas More College of Liberal Arts in New Hampshire. An additional fee will apply. If you wish to apply on this track, or are considering it, please mention this on your Application Form. More information here.
Prices for 2019:
- Residential Student Rate £1950
- Residential Non-Student Rate £2250
- Non-Residential Student Rate £1350
- Non-Residential Non-Student Rate £1650
Payment Schedule and Terms
Once your application is accepted, a deposit of £300 is required to secure your place.
This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of your fee will be due 6 weeks before the commencement of the programme. We will invoice you for this by 1st June 2019.
If you wish to discuss a more gradual payment schedule or have exceptional circumstances, please let us know and we can discuss it further.
Grants and Funding
We are sadly not able to offer scholarships at this time, due to being a small family-run business with no external funding.
If you are associated with an academic institution, we urge you to ask them about sources of grants for travel and research. We can provide a Letter of Attendance if needed.
If you would like to sponsor a place or contribute towards a hardship fund, please contact us.