Experience the Second Spring
Liberal Arts Summer School and Catholic Pilgrimages in the UK
Have you ever wanted to walk in the footsteps of St Thomas More, St Edmund Campion, or Bl. John Henry Newman? To come closer to the great Catholic writers Gerard Manley Hopkins, G.K. Chesterton, Evelyn Waugh, Graham Greene, or J.R.R. Tolkien? Or to study the art, faith, and culture of Britain on a unique liberal arts program in London and Oxford?
Why not join Second Spring for one of our pilgrim tours or summer schools, travelling and learning with local experts, and meeting interesting people from all over the world. All our events are pilgrimages of one sort or another, whether they are focused on a devotional or intellectual journey.
Our Background in Events
We have been organising summer schools, tours, conferences, colloquia, and pilgrimages in England (and elsewhere in Europe) for over 27 years. Some of our past events:
- Beyond the Prosaic: Human Culture & Divine Liturgy
- Landscapes with Angels: Fantasy, Children’s Literature & the Spiritual Role of the Imagination
- The Mission of the Baptized: John Paul II’s Challenge to the Laity
- Shakespeare’s Secret: The Catholic Imagination in Elizabethan England
- A two-week summer school in English Catholic faith and culture in Oxford
Run annually from 2007-2017, this event now runs every other year.
Thinking of organizing a Faith & Culture event or tour in England? We offer our services as consultants, employing our considerable experience to help make your event a success.
If you are interested in discussing what we can offer your group, please contact us.